COVID 19 Policy
Here is what you need to know before arriving to the game.
As of February 28, 2022, fans are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination when entering the facility.
- All patrons entering Progressive Auto Sales Arena are required to wear a face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose, and chin, unless they are entitled to any of the exceptions set out in subsection 2 (4) of Schedule 1 of Ontatio Regulation 364/20
- Mask Exemptions include:
- (a) is a child who is younger than two years of age;
- (g) has a medical condition that inhibits their ability to wear a mask or face covering;
- (h) is unable to put on or remove their mask or face covering without the assistance of another person;
- (i) needs to temporarily remove their mask or face covering while in the indoor area,
- (ii) to engage in an athletic or fitness activity,
- (iii) to consume food or drink, or
- (iv) as may be necessary for the purposes of health and safety;
- (j) is being accommodated in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005;
- (k) is being reasonably accommodated in accordance with the Human Rights Code; or
- Patrons can remove their mask when seated in the designated seating area for the purpose of consuming food & beverage.