Season Ticket Holder 2023 Playoff Ticket Information
As a season ticket hold you receive priority access to your seats and exclusive playoff ticket pricing. Platinum seat and suite holders will be contacted directly with their specific playoff ticket information.
Season ticket holders have until Friday, March 24th to secure their season ticket playoff package before seats are released for sale to the general public.
Things to note:
- These prices (shown below) are exclusive to 2022-23 season ticket holders who opt in to their playoff package and have a valid credit card on file.
- Season Ticket holders can opt out of the next round, however once a season ticket holder opts out they can not opt back in for future rounds.
- For Example: A season ticket holder can choose to opt in for their round 1 tickets, after notifying the Box Office that they will be opting out for round 2 they are no longer eligible to opt back in to their seats and this pricing for rounds 3 & 4.
- It is the sole responsibility of the season ticket to inform the Box Office via email that they intend to opt out of future rounds. Opt outs can be sent to Box Office Manager Brian Little at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Deadline to reserve your seats is Friday, March 24, 2023.
- Digital tickets for all potential home games will be released to ticket holder MyAccount at the beginning of each round of playoffs, however credit cards that are held on file will only be charged once the home game is officially confirmed.
- For example: all patrons will have access to Round One, Home Game 3 in their MyAccount, however the patron will not be charged until the game is officially confirmed to be played.
- Hard copy tickets are available and can be printed by the Box Office for $10 per account.
- Season ticket holders who choose this option will receive a physical package of all potential home playoff games from Rounds 1 through 4 with dates, times and opponents TBD.
- It is the responsibility of the season ticket holder to ensure they are bringing the correct ticket to each game upon entry. If you are unsure of which ticket to use please contact the Box Office before arriving to the game.
- Season ticket holders who choose this option will have physical copies of all potential playoff home games however the card on file will only be charged once these games are officially confirmed.
- Patrons who elect hard copy tickets do not have the opportunity to opt out of the playoff package for future rounds.
Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Playoff Prices
|Playoff Round||Energy Zone||Regular Seating||Club Seating|
|All Ages||$ 15.00||$ 21.00||$ 25.00|
|Youth (12U)||$ 15.00||$ 15.00||$ 15.00|
|All Ages||$ 18.00||$ 24.00||$ 28.00|
|Youth (12U)||$ 18.00||$ 18.00||$ 18.00|
|All Ages||$ 22.00||$ 28.00||$ 32.00|
|Youth (12U)||$ 22.00||$ 22.00||$ 22.00|
|All Ages||$ 27.00||$ 33.00||$ 37.00|
|Youth (12U)||$ 27.00||$ 27.00||$ 27.00|
|*Prices described are per ticket per game and do not include HST|
How to secure your playoff tickets
- In Person– The Box Office is open Tuesday- Friday 10am -5pm. The Box Office remains open until the end of the first intermission on all Sting home game nights. The Box Office is located beside Gate #5 at Progressive Auto Sales Arena. 1455 London Rd. Sarnia, ON N7S 6K7.
- By Phone- Call the Box Office Tuesday- Friday 10am- 5pm at 519 541 1717 x 1
Please do not send credit card information via email.
519 541 1717 x 1
Box Office Manager