The Sarnia Sting Hockey Club has an immediate opening for the position of Athletic Therapist.
* The Sarnia Sting Hockey Club, member of the Ontario Hockey League, is looking for a certified Athletic Therapist in good standing with the CATA.
* Newly certified members are welcome to apply
* Hockey experience is preferred but not mandatory.
* Experience with coaching strength and conditioning programs is an asset.
* Assessment, treatment, and management of all player injuries for all practices and games.
* Report injury/illness progress to coaching staff daily.
* Set up injury/illness prevention and flexibility programs.
* Work with local health care professionals such as doctors, dentists, and chiropractor to ensure players receive best care possible.
* Assist full time equipment manager as needed.
* Other needs as requested by The Sarnia Sting Hockey Club
* This is a full time position for the duration of the hockey season with certain duties in the off-season.
Please send application with references to email@example.com.
NO PHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 5 P.M. ON FRIDAY, JUNE 16TH.